Water Quality Reports

If you need a copy of a Drinking Water Quality Report older than 2006 the Open Records Act allows you to request copies of those Reports. Please make your formal request to the City Clerk, at City Hall, 501 Sheppard Rd, Burkburnett, TX.

Advisory Board Volunteer Applications
If you are interested in serving on an advisory board please click on the link for the volunteer application. Please turn it in at City Hall.  Volunteer Application

Recycle Bins 10-19-16

Volunteer Fire Dept. Contribution Program Form

Burk Boys & Girls Club Volunteer Contribution Form

Open Carry Laws effective January 1, 2016

Open Carry Chart

Board of Commissioner Meetings
The City of Burkburnett Board of Commissioners meet at 7:00 pm on the third Monday of each month.